Most of us were taught that hard work is the key to success. But instead of working HARDER, how about we learn to work SMARTER?
In this week’s episode, we have Asia Abston, a dropshipping expert, and the founder of the Lux life Academy.
Asia shares with us her journey of building a six-figure drop shipping business, how you can use dropshipping to build passive income for yourself, and why she thinks we should all consider digital entrepreneurship.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, here’s what you can do to support me and help more Dreamers discover the podcast:
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to podcasts. I read every single review. I will select one review to read on the podcast every month.
- Follow the podcast, so you never miss an episode: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeart Radio | Amazon Music | Listen Notes |
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @thedreamers.podcast and let me know what you like about it.
- Would you rather watch this episode? Go to our YouTube channel to enjoy the video version. And while you’re at it, click the bell to subscribe so you can get notified when a new episode comes out.
Dreamers’ Wealth of Wisdom:
- My goal in life is to teach people how to work smarter instead of harder like we can all be financially free and we can do it with a cocktail in our hands. – Asia Abston
- You can set up and systematize your life to where things are running automatically and passively. But passive money comes after active labor. – Asia Abston
- I am all about paid ads because that’s how you automate it and make it passive. You figure out what adds work and then you continue to scale those. – Asia Abston
About the Guest:
Asia Abston is the C.E.O. of the Luxe Life Academy, an online platform dedicated to helping new entrepreneurs work smarter not harder. Her mission is to guide thousands of minority millennials to financial freedom through digital entrepreneurship.
Leave a Reply