The Dreamers joining us on the podcast this week is credit expert, and founder and CEO of AMB Credits and Luxurious Credit, Arnita Johnson-Hall.
Arnita Johnson-Hall’s credit education service AMB Credit Consultants is one of the most highly recognized credit education services in the country.
Her website, Luxurious Credit, inspires hundreds of thousands of women across the globe to normalize and live the luxurious life they deserve by becoming money savvy, enhancing their credit, and investing in themselves.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How Arnita went from Government assistance and a 303 credit score to becoming a credit expert and building a 7-figure business.
- The creative strategy Arnita used early on to take her business to the next level.
- Why you should check your credit report once a year and how to get errors corrected.
- How a bad experience with a credit repair company led Arnita to become a credit expert.
- How visualization and goal setting helped Arnita on her wealth-building journey.
- The strategy she used to unlearn her scarcity mindset which brought abundance in her life.
- Tips to responsibly use credit to build wealth
- How Arnita is building generational wealth
If you enjoyed today’s episode, here’s what you can do to support me and help more Dreamers discover the podcast:
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to podcasts. I read every single review. I will select one review to read on the podcast every month.
- Follow the podcast, so you never miss an episode: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeart Radio | Amazon Music | Listen Notes |
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @thedreamers.podcast and let me know what you like about it.
- Would you rather watch this episode? Go to our YouTube channel to enjoy the video version. And while you’re at it, click the bell to subscribe so you can get notified when a new episode comes out.