What does it take to be successful in business?
Do you ever wonder how some people are able to start multiple successful businesses?
Are you thinking about starting a business but are not sure what it takes to be an entrepreneur?
Are you considering trying something different in your career but aren’t sure where to start.
You are not the only one.
That’s what Samantha Ettus, CEO of Park Place Payments and host of the “What’s Her Story Podcast covers on today’s podcast.
You will learn:
- What it takes to be successful in business, no matter the field
- The business and money lessons Samantha learned as a successful serial entrepreneur
- How to leverage your story to elevate your career when pursuing new experiences
- The benefits of cold contacting in business
- Tips for raising exceptional kids
- Why following your gut might not always be the right thing to do in business
Listen and Subscribe to the podcast here:
More about Samantha Ettus:
Samanta Ettus is a five-time bestselling author, renowned speaker, and serial entrepreneur. She is the CEO and founder of Park Place Payments. Park Place is a women-owned payment processing company changing the lives of people looking for opportunities to earn supplemental income or to re-enter the workforce. Samantha is an advocate for women’s advancement and the co-host of the podcast, What’s Her Story with Sam and Amy.
Links Mentioned in this Episode:
If you like the content and would like to support the podcast, you can buy me a coffee here.