Do you ever wonder what it takes to become a owner of a property under a major hotel chain?
At 34, Davonne Reaves is one of the two youngest Black women in history to co-own property under a major hotel chain.
Davonne Reaves is the founder and chief hospitality strategist behind The Vonne Group. She is an award-winning hotel consultant, a hotel asset manager with over 14 years of experience in the lodging industry, and a published author.
Davonne also serves as an advisory board member for Georgia State University’s Cecil B. Day School of Hospitality and is a co-founder of NextGen in Lodging.
In this episode, you will learn about:
- Davonne’s journey from front desk agent to hotel owner
- Why hotels can provide good investment opportunities
- The different investment opportunities available and what to consider when looking at hotel investing
- What makes a good hotel owner or investor
- Why now is a good time to look into hotel investing
- Lessons Davonne learned from her grandmother about money
- How she plans to raise her son to be financially savvy
- The 3 biggest risks Davonne took to get to where she is
If you enjoyed today’s episode, here’s what you can do to support me and help more Dreamers discover the podcast:
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to podcasts. I read every single review. I will select one review to read on the podcast every month.
- Subscribe to the podcast, so you never miss an episode: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeart Radio | Amazon Music | Listen Notes |
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
Find the episode show notes and all the links mentioned on the podcast The Dreamers Podcast Episode 14 with Davonne Reaves
Connect with Davonne Reaves
Links Mentioned in this Episode:
Connect with me
Instagram: thedreamers.podcast or annelysewealth
If you like the content and would like to support the podcast, you can buy me a coffee here.
Do you want to sponsor the podcast?
Are you a Dreamer? Do you know a Dreamer I should interview? Leave a voicemail or connect with me on social.
Other episodes you might like: