What does it take to grow and monetize your social media?
Are you thinking about utilizing social media to start or scale your business?
That’s what Ellie Diop “ellietalksmoney” discussed on today’s episode.
Ellie Diop “ellietalksmoney” is an entrepreneur, speaker, youth mentor, and business coach. She grew her Instagram following from less than 500 people to over 100,000 in 7 months. She leveraged social media to triple her income during the pandemic.
How did she do it as a single mom of four young children?
In today’s episode, she tells us how she did it, and how you can do it too.
Ellie shares her story, from overcoming being laid off and homeless, scaling her business to six figures in one year using social media, raising financially savvy kids, and so much more.
You will learn:
- Different ways to monetize your social media
- What Ellie did to grow her Instagram following to over 100K people in 7 months
- What she did to triple her income during the pandemic
- How to create value for your audience on social media
- How to leverage your corporate experience to start a business
- How you can use rejection as preparation for the next step in your career and life
- How she overcame trying times being laid off and homeless as a young mother
- Why it’s important to have a side hustle or business
- The importance of listening to signs while overcoming challenges
Listen and Subscribe to the podcast here:
More about Ellie Diop:
Ellie Diop “ellietalksmoney” is an entrepreneur, speaker, youth mentor, and business coach.
Ellie has extensive experience in Sales, Management, and Leadership Development. At 25 years old, she was leading a team of 100 people as director of sales for a financial institution.
She started her business out of necessity after being laid off from her job. By providing resources to start an online business and earn money online, she has empowered thousands of women and has grown her Instagram following from 500 people to over 100,000 in 7 months. Eliza is a mother of four and has a deep passion for youth empowerment and development.
Links Mentioned in this Episode:
If you like the content and would like to support the podcast, you can buy me a coffee here.