Episode 120 Replay with Lisa Schader
Our Dreamer joining me on the podcast this week is Lisa Schader. Lisa Schader is a financial coach and the creator of MoneyFitMoms.com. Lisa and her husband became millionaires in their early thirties. In this episode, she shares the financial decisions her family made to reach that milestone and how building wealth can be used to do good in the world.
In this episode, you will learn about:
- How a personal finance class in college introduced Lisa and her husband helped them become millionaires in 10 years
- A simple investing technique to help you build wealth
- Money lessons she learned from her parents and grandparents
- Tips for raising financially savvy children
- How you can use wealth to do good in the world
- Her best money decision and money lessons she has learned along the way
If you enjoyed today’s episode, here’s what you can do to support me and help more Dreamers discover the podcast:
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to podcasts. I read every single review. I will select one review to read on the podcast every month.
- Follow the podcast, so you never miss an episode: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeart Radio | Amazon Music | Listen Notes |
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @thedreamers.podcast and let me know what you like about it.
- Would you rather watch this episode? Go to our YouTube channel to enjoy the video version. And while you’re at it, click the bell to subscribe so you can get notified when a new episode comes out.