Episode 17 with Cleo Childress
How can you shift your mindset and live financially free?
Cleo Childress is the creator of Cleo Yoga Finance. She is a financial educator, yoga instructor, and transformational speaker. Cleo mixes yoga and finance to help transform mindsets and create healthier financial lifestyles. She is also the Host and Producer of the Financially Free with Cleo Podcast. Her motto is “Don’t Wonder What If, Take A Risk!”
In this episode, you will learn about:
- How yoga and meditation helped Cleo get out of depression and a stressful financial situation
- How Cleo made her way out of credit card debt, payday loans, and wage garnishment as a teen mom and became a financial educator
- How understanding your money habits and mindset can help you make wiser decisions
- How yoga can help you clear your mind and make wiser decisions to get closer to the life you want to live
- Tips for talking to your kids about money, taxes, saving, and investing
- Three steps to get out of debt and improve your finances
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to podcasts. I read every single review. I will select one review to read on the podcast every month.
- Subscribe to the podcast, so you never miss an episode: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeart Radio | Amazon Music | Listen Notes |
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
Find the episode show notes and all the links mentioned on the podcast.
Connect with Jannese:
Links Mentioned in this Episode:
Connect with me
If you like the content and would like to support the podcast, you can buy me a coffee here.
Do you want to sponsor the podcast?
Are you a Dreamer? Do you know a Dreamer I should interview? Leave a voicemail or connect with me on social.