Episode 31 with Anthony ONeal
The Dreamer joining us on the podcast this week is a financial expert, best-selling author, and the host of the popular online series “The Table” on YouTube, Anthony ONeal.
At 19, Anthony ONeal was $35k in debt and homeless. In this week’s episode, he shares the changes he made to improve his life and build a network that helped him become debt-free and wealthy in his thirties.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How to build your million-dollar network
- How to develop a millionaire mindset
- The most important skill to have when you’re around successful people who do what you want to do
- What Anthony focused on to go from homeless and in debt to becoming a wealthy financial expert
- Why it’s important to define what success means to you
- Anthony’s investment strategy
If you enjoyed today’s episode, here’s what you can do to support me and help more Dreamers discover the podcast:
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to podcasts. I read every single review. I will select one review to read on the podcast every month.
- Subscribe to the podcast, so you never miss an episode: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeart Radio | Amazon Music | Listen Notes |
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @thedreamers.podcast and let me know what you like about it.
More about Anthony ONeal:
Anthony ONeal has appeared on Good Morning America, The Tamron Hall Show, The Tom Joyner Show, and Rachael Ray, among others. Since 2015, Anthony serves at Ramsey Solutions, where he teaches young adults how to budget, live without debt, avoid student loans, and build real wealth for their future.
Connect with Anthony ONeal
Links Mentioned in this Episode:
Did you enjoy this episode?
Connect with me