Episode 49 Best of 2021 Part 1
Wealth building is playing the long game. It’s a continuous journey that requires commitment and consistency even when we don’t feel like it.
Planning for and taking care of our personal finances is key if we want to live a wealthy life. Building your wealth can get tricky, especially in this age of instant gratification, and want-driven culture. But with the right mindset, discipline, and strategy, anything is possible.
This week, I am so delighted to share the best clips, lessons, and tips from some of the most innovative and inspiring financial minds. In these clips from some of our most popular episodes, we see the beauty of consistency, perseverance, being adventurous, and having a goal-oriented mind.
These lessons can guide and help you with your wealth-building journey and serve as your roadmap to success!
- Develop a growth mindset and find ways to learn more about wealth building (From Episode 7: How to Grow and Monetize Your Social Media to Scale Your Business with Ellie Diop “Ellie Talks Money”)
- Set up a routine and believe in what YOU can do (From Episode 21: How to Build A 7-Figure Online Business and Avoid the Lifestyle Creep)
- Manage your credit responsibly to build your wealth (From Episode 32: Overcoming Bad Credit and Financial Hardship to Build a 7-Figure Business with Arnita Johnson-Hall)
- Work smarter, not harder. (From Episode 40: 4 Steps to Earn Passive Income Through Dropshipping with Asia Abston)
- Step out of your comfort zone and be willing to take risks (Episode 14: How to Build Wealth as a Hotel Owner/Investor with Davonne Reaves)
What’s your favorite episode so far? If you’re an aspiring entrepreneur, a dedicated individual who desires to build your wealth, or a youngster who wants to widen your financial literacy, let’s catch up and enjoy these episodes and together let’s reach financial freedom and build our wealth with purpose.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, here’s what you can do to support me and help more Dreamers discover the podcast:
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to podcasts. I read every single review. I will select one review to read on the podcast every month.
- Follow the podcast, so you never miss an episode: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeart Radio | Amazon Music | Listen Notes |
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @thedreamers.podcast and let me know what you like about it.
Dreamer’s Wealth of Wisdom:
- We have to recognize that understanding how money works, how to invest, how to have a business, how to save, how to budget, your credit, these things should be common knowledge, money should not be a privilege, it should just be standard. – Ellie Diop
- You have to put a system in place where you don’t have a choice but to show up. – Ellie Diop
- There are going to be times that your credit may take a hit due to life events but as long as you have the resources, you can come out of it. – Arnita Johnson Hall
- Nothing is more important than marketing because even if you build these incredible websites and take the world’s best photos if nobody knows that your store exists, you have no customers because there’s no brand awareness. – Asia Abston
- Don’t do entrepreneurship, because that’s the norm or that’s what everyone is doing. Entrepreneurship is not made for everyone. You have to be self-motivated, be a self-starter, and be willing to take risks. – Davonne Reaves
- Knowledge was information, wisdom was the application. We use them interchangeably, but they’re not the same. – Patrice Washington