Episode 6 with Samantha Ettus
How to Be a Successful Serial Entrepreneur and Live a Full Life with Samantha Ettus
Samantha Ettus, CEO of Park Place Payments, Best-Selling Author and Speaker
Samanta Ettus is a five-time bestselling author, renowned speaker, CEO, and founder of Park Place Payments. Park Place is a women-owned payment processing company changing the lives of people looking for opportunities to earn supplemental income or to re-enter the workforce. Samantha is an advocate for women’s advancement and the co-host of the podcast, What’s Her Story with Sam and Amy.
In this episode, you will learn:
- What it takes to succeed as an entrepreneur, no matter the field
- The lessons she learned as a successful serial entrepreneur
- How to live a full life while pursuing your dreams
- How to leverage your story to elevate your career
- The method she used to convince Richard Branson, Barbara Corcoran, and other experts to collaborate with her on her first book
- Why everyone should strive for financial independence
- Money lessons Sam has learned along the way
- Tips for raising exceptional kids
If you enjoyed today’s episode, here’s what you can do to support me and help more Dreamers discover the podcast:
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to podcasts. I read every single review. I will select one review to read on the podcast every month.
- Subscribe to the podcast, so you never miss an episode: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeart Radio | Amazon Music | Listen Notes |
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @thedreamers.podcast and let me know what you like about it.
Find the episode show notes and all the links mentioned on the podcast here.
Links Mentioned in this Episode:
Did you enjoy the episode? Let’s connect.
If you like the content and would like to support the podcast, you can buy me a coffee here.
Do you want to sponsor the podcast?
Are you a Dreamer? Do you know a Dreamer I should interview? Leave a voicemail or connect with me on social.