What better way to set your intentions for another year as you get a year older than to review the year to look back at the lessons learned, challenges and accomplishments.
That’s exactly what I did to celebrate my birthday this year. It’s always important for me to take a moment and reflect on what has happened – both good and bad – to help me recalibrate, and redirect my plans – if need be.
In this episode, I also discuss some of the financial and personal goals I set for this birthday, and so much more.
Listen to this episode and let me know what your personal and financial goals are – I’d love to hear them!
In this episode, I discuss:
- Setting specific goals and creating a plan
- Building relationships with new mentors
- Starting before you’re ready
- How to stay committed no matter what
- Living life on your own terms
If you enjoyed today’s episode, here’s what you can do to support me and help more Dreamers discover the podcast:
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to podcasts. I read every single review. I will select one review to read on the podcast every month.
- Follow the podcast, so you never miss an episode: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeart Radio | Amazon Music | Listen Notes |
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @thedreamers.podcast and let me know what you like about it.
Dreamer’s Wealth of Wisdom:
- Start before you’re ready, and adjust along the way.
- Stay committed to the process, not the outcome.
- Most times, the day you plant a seed is not the day you harvest it, so you have to learn to plant the seed, commit to watering the garden, and let go.
- In order to earn more money, it’s important to master your first stream of income and then master the next one instead of trying to do everything at once.
- If there is someone out there that you want to learn from, then instead of telling yourself that there is no way, go ahead and try to make it happen.