Episode 4 with Lisa Schader
How to develop healthy financial habits and become a millionaire in 10 years
Lisa Schader, Financial Coach and Founder of Money Fit Moms
Our Dreamer joining me on the podcast this week is Lisa Schader. Lisa Schader is a financial coach and the creator of MoneyFitMoms.com. Lisa and her husband became millionaires in their early thirties. In this episode, she shares the financial decisions her family made to reach that milestone and how building wealth can be used to do good in the world.
In this episode, you will learn about:
- How a personal finance class in college introduced Lisa and her husband helped them become millionaires in 10 years
- A simple investing technique to help you build wealth
- Money lessons she learned from her parents and grandparents
- Tips for raising financially savvy children
- How you can use wealth to do good in the world
- Her best money decision and money lessons she has learned along the way
If you enjoyed today’s episode, here’s what you can do to support me and help more Dreamers discover the podcast:
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to podcasts. I read every single review. I will select one review to read on the podcast every month.
- Subscribe to the podcast, so you never miss an episode: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeart Radio | Amazon Music | Listen Notes |
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @thedreamers.podcast and let me know what you liked about it.
Links Mentioned in this Episode:
Download the episode transcript here.
Connect with Lisa Schader:
Connect with me:
If you like the content and would like to support the podcast, you can buy me a coffee here.
Do you want to sponsor the podcast?
Are you a Dreamer? Do you know a Dreamer I should interview? Leave a voicemail or connect with me on social.