It’s safe to say we can not rely on savings alone to ensure our financial stability. Investing is a key step to building wealth, but investing can be intimidating at first.
The dreamer joining this week is Charlene Rhinehart, a Certified Public Accountant, Founder of Wealthy Women Daily, and Author of Dividends Are A Queen’s Best Friend. She talks about the impact of dividend investing in her life and shares a few tips to get started.
If you want to learn more about dividends and investing in stocks to grow your wealth, this is the episode you simply can’t miss!
In this episode, Charlene Rhinehart discusses:
- How dividend investing can provide freedom
- Strategies for successful dividend investing
- Four criteria to consider when picking stocks to invest in
- Income stocks vs. growth stocks
- Career pivot advice
- Best money move she made in her life
If you enjoyed today’s episode, here’s what you can do to support me and help more Dreamers discover the podcast:
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to podcasts. I read every single review. I will select one review to read on the podcast every month.
- Follow the podcast, so you never miss an episode: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeart Radio | Amazon Music | Listen Notes |
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @thedreamers.podcast and let me know what you like about it.
Dreamers’ Wealth of Wisdom:
- Be a leader in your financial destiny. — Charlene Rhinehart
- You need to see the value you bring to the table. — Charlene Rhinehart
- Dividends were the best move I made because they introduced me to a different way of living and thinking about my money. — Charlene Rhinehart
- That one decision to check your net worth every month can change your entire life. — Charlene Rhinehart
About the Guest:
Charlene Rhinehart is a Certified Public Accountant, Founder of Wealthy Women Daily, and Author of Dividends Are A Queen’s Best Friend. She is on a mission to help more women build a stock portfolio that’s bigger than their shoe collection and give them the tools needed to earn an extra stream of income in the stock market.
Charlene was selected to feature her local newsletter, Chicago Southsider, on Facebook’s new Bulletin platform. Through the Chicago Southsider, she is creating an ecosystem of resources to help more businesses and people generate more revenue on the South Side of Chicago. She’s on a mission to impact more people by reaching the publication’s first 10,000 subscribers at Chicago Southsider. Subscribe here and join the journey.
Connect with Charlene Rhinehart:
Connect with Anne-Lyse:
Other Episodes You Might Like: