Episode 16 with Jannese Torres-Rodriguez
How to Build a Six-Figure Side Income While Working a Full-Time Job
Jannese Torres-Rodriguez is a nationally acclaimed d Latina Money Expert, Educator, Speaker, Writer, and Business/Wealth Coach. She became an accidental entrepreneur after a job loss led her to create a successful Latin food blog, Delish D’Lites. Now, she helps her clients and listeners build successful online businesses that allow them to pursue financial independence and freedom. Jannese is on a mission to educate marginalized communities on topics like entrepreneurship, investing, and building generational wealth through her personal finance podcast, “Yo Quiero Dinero.” The podcast has been featured by BuzzFeed, Business Insider, NextAdvisor (Time), Grow Magazine (CNBC), Bankrate, and more.
In this episode, you will learn about:
- How Jannese built a six-figure side income
- How she generates 5 figure passive income through her blog
- How she went from being in debt to a $300K net worth in 2 years
- The process to identify side hustles that match your skills and areas of interest
- The FIRE (Financial Independence Retire Early) movement and how you could benefit from it
- How to switch from a scarcity mindset to an abundance mindset
If you enjoyed today’s episode, here’s what you can do to support me and help more Dreamers discover the podcast:
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to podcasts. I read every single review. I will select one review to read on the podcast every month.
- Subscribe to the podcast, so you never miss an episode: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeart Radio | Amazon Music | Listen Notes |
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
Find the episode show notes and all the links mentioned on the podcast.
Connect with Jannese:
Links Mentioned in this Episode:
Connect with me
If you like the content and would like to support the podcast, you can buy me a coffee here.
Do you want to sponsor the podcast?
Are you a Dreamer? Do you know a Dreamer I should interview? Leave a voicemail or connect with me on social.
Other episodes you might like: