How can you build wealth as a long-distance real estate investor?
We asked Stephanie Assi, an engineer, a long-distance real estate investor, and the owner of 3 businesses, including a Fintech startup.
In this episode, you will learn:
- The impact a previous landlord had on her becoming a real estate investor
- How Stephanie went from living paycheck to paycheck to becoming a millionaire in her early thirties
- Why you should consider investing in real estate and quick steps to get started
- Tips to determine which city or state to invest in
- How to find a good property manager and realtor
- How to find off-market real estate deals
- Lessons Stephanie learned balancing her job as an engineer and being an owner of multiple businesses
If you enjoyed today’s episode, here’s what you can do to support me and help more Dreamers discover the podcast:
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to podcasts. I read every single review. I will select one review to read on the podcast every month.
- Follow the podcast, so you never miss an episode: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeart Radio | Amazon Music | Listen Notes |
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @thedreamers.podcast and let me know what you like about it.
More about Stephanie Assi:
Stephanie Assi is a Software Engineer based in the Washington D.C. area. From 2014 to 2020, she contributed to the launching of over 30 government websites and applications. She has worked with Accenture Federal Services, Booz Allen Hamilton, McKinsey &Co, amongst others. Stephanie is also a serial entrepreneur who owns 3 businesses, including a Fintech startup operating in Cote d’Ivoire, her home country.
Earlier this year, she launched the Remote Investing Academy, which is her Real Estate Investing and coaching platform. She teaches new investors how to get started in real estate and grow a portfolio in long-distance markets.
Connect with Stephanie Assi
Links Mentioned in this Episode:
Did you enjoy this episode?
Connect with me