There’s nothing wrong with enjoying the money you worked hard to earn, but you also have to invest in your future to ensure you can retire comfortably. There are so many apps that can assist you on your wealth-building journey, it’s about picking the ones that are right for you.
In this episode, I’m sharing the tools that I use to track my budget, net worth, and the multiple systems I have in place to make my wealth-building process a lot easier.
If you wanna learn more about the systems, applications, and techniques I use to save my time, energy, and resources while building wealth, listen to Episode 38.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How to set up financial systems
- Domestic Violence Awareness Month and Financial Abuse
- 90% of cases of domestic violence involve financial abuse
- Tools I use to track my budget
- Advantages of setting financial goals for whole year
- Importance of having multiple bank accounts
- Value of investments
If you enjoyed today’s episode, here’s what you can do to support me and help more Dreamers discover the podcast:
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to podcasts. I read every single review. I will select one review to read on the podcast every month.
- Follow the podcast, so you never miss an episode: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeart Radio | Amazon Music | Listen Notes |
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @thedreamers.podcast and let me know what you like about it.
Links Mentioned in this Episode:
- Journey To Launch Podcast
- 5 Strategies An Entrepreneur Used To Be A Multimillionaire in Her 30s
- 3 Seven-Figure Earners on How They’re Helping Their Kids Build Wealth
- Black Enterprise Article
- Personal Capital
- You Need A Budget
- Quick Books
Click here to get the FULL TRANSCRIPT.
Did you enjoy this episode? Connect with me:
Leave a Reply