Many people dream of making an additional $100k yearly while still receiving consistent income from their 9-to-5 job. This week’s Dreamer, Annalisa Abell, has done exactly that.
Annalisa is an entrepreneur, real estate investor, and trailblazer in the Virtual Assistant coaching community. When she launched her Virtual Assistant agency, Elevated Assist, she brought in 6-figures in less than one year all while keeping her 9-to-5 job.
Annalisa now teaches others how to earn 4 to 5 figures a month as a side income as a Virtual Assistant.
With over 3,000 students, she is teaching people how to work from “virtually anywhere,” set their own hours, while making money.
In this episode, Annalisa Abell discusses:
- How to use your 9-to-5 as an investor in your financial goals
- How she grew her side hustle to multiple six-figures
- How she balances her business with a full-time job
- The importance of creating multiple income streams
- Real estate investing
- Her best productivity tips
- What it takes to be a successful virtual assistant
If you enjoyed today’s episode, here’s what you can do to support me and help more Dreamers discover the podcast:
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to podcasts. I read every single review. I will select one review to read on the podcast every month.
- Follow the podcast, so you never miss an episode: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeart Radio | Amazon Music | Listen Notes |
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @thedreamers.podcast and let me know what you like about it.
- Would you rather watch this episode? Go to our YouTube channel to enjoy the video version. And while you’re at it, click the bell to subscribe so you can get notified when a new episode comes out.
Dreamers’ Wealth of Wisdom:
- I realize that most entrepreneurs either have a virtual assistant or they’re looking for a virtual assistant. – Annalisa Abell
- I don’t offer anything less than 10 hours because if you need less than that then you might just want to improve and automate your systems without bringing an extra individual. – Annalisa Abell
- I really want to inspire people to like just take the rings of their life and just execute on things that they do well and monetize – Annalisa Abell
- I still have my nine-to-five because it’s my investor, it helps me invest in other things that make me more money. – Annalisa Abell
- It’s very important to have voices like yours who say, hey, you can actually leverage your job to work towards your goals, and it’s okay to have a nine to five. – Anne-Lyse Wealth
- I’ve been to the period where I was sacrificing and I wasn’t spending money. I’m at the point in my life where I don’t really wanna downgrade much in my life to be able to reach certain goals. So I’ll create additional strings of income. – Annalisa Abell
- Anybody that says that they don’t have enough time, I think it’s an excuse. You make time for things that you wanna do. – Annalisa Abell
- I’m able to knock out half of my competition just by waking up earlier.- Annalisa Abell
- You can sit here and daydream all day, but when you start writing things down, you are signaling to your brain like, this is what I’m working towards. – Anne-Lyse Wealth
- There is no reason to hoard money. It’s better to put it in vehicles to make you more money, especially more passive income. – Annalisa Abell
- Price yourself fairly. It takes people a long time to get to five figures a month because they’re lowballing themselves. No, you might be new to business, but you may not be new to this actual work. – Annalisa Abell
- You cannot grow unless you’re uncomfortable. – Annalisa Abell
About the Guest:
A respected and sought-after Business Coach, entrepreneur, multiple six-figure Agency Owner, Financial Educator, and Lifestyle Influencer, she has inspired change in the lives of thousands of people over the years. She is the founder and owner of Elevated Assist, a Virtual Assistant and Social Media Management Agency, an agency that helps business owners elevate their lives.
Annalisa is best known for her versatility and passion for seeing people live purposeful lives. Annalisa has been featured on Business Insider and Voyage Dallas. Annalisa also spearheads a life-changing program where she teaches people how to start a Virtual Assistant and/or Social Media Management business.
With a goal to help everyone find a purpose and live a life of luxury and bliss, she enthusiastically teaches people how to create diverse streams of income as a Virtual Assistant and/or Social Media Manager. Annalisa is a self-motivated boss with interests in plant-based food, financial literacy, business, and travel. She strongly believes that her accomplishments are stepping stones to inspire change in the life of others. From meeting new people to keeping them informed, and guiding them, Annalisa finds every aspect of her career to be abundantly rewarding. She continues to keep abreast of relevant industry approaches that keep her top-notch. Annalisa is fascinated by opportunities that allow her to meet new people and guide them toward a better life.
Connect with Annalisa Abell:
Connect with Anne-Lyse:
Other Episodes You Might Like:
- How to Build a Successful Online Business with Serwaa Adjei-Pelle
- How this Single Mom Retired a Millionaire in Her Forties Without Ever Earning Six-Figures a Year.
- How to Build a Six-Figure Side Income While Working a Full-Time Job with Jannese Torres-Rodriguez
- Building Wealth Through 6-Figure Side Hustles with Side Hustle Expert Latasha Peterson
- How to Build a Six-Figure Side Hustle and Make Your Money Work for You with Marc Russell
- Key Tips to Start a Side Hustle with Koereyelle Dubose
Building a 7-Figure Passive Income Stream with KAYR - DREAM OF LEGACY
[…] How to Use Your 9 to 5 as an Investor to Build Multiple Income Streams with Annalisa Abell […]