Money plays a vital role in our lives. We spend a lot of time earning money, but most of us aren’t as intentional about keeping it.
This is where budgeting comes in. You may wonder “Why do I need a budget? How can it benefit me and help me grow my money?”
In this episode, we are joined by Jesse Mecham, Founder of You Need A Budget. Jesse talks about budgeting, his four rules to a successful budget, why everyone needs a budget, and the importance of a budget plan.
Jesse also touches on Maslow’s hierarchy of needs, and how he managed to grow his money through these four rules. Listen in and learn about a new way of looking and thinking about your money to help you make the best decisions for yourself.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, here’s what you can do to support me and help more Dreamers discover the podcast:
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to podcasts. I read every single review. I will select one review to read on the podcast every month.
- Follow the podcast, so you never miss an episode: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeart Radio | Amazon Music | Listen Notes |
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @thedreamers.podcast and let me know what you like about it.
Dreamer’s Wealth of Wisdom:
- I want to teach people how to make sure that their money is lining up with what they really truly care about. – Jesse Mecham
- Far too often, we think budgets need to be this perfect representation of the best guess we would ever possibly make. – Jesse Mecham
- Most people think entrepreneurs work all the time. I don’t think that has to be the case. I think people get addicted to their venture, but it doesn’t have to be that way. – Jesse Mecham
Click here to get the FULL TRANSCRIPT.
More about the Guest:
Jesse Mecham is a personal finance expert, speaker, business leader, and the Founder of You Need A Budget (YNAB). Jesse hosts the You Need A Budget Podcast, the Beginning Balance Podcast, and is the Wall Street Journal best-selling author of, You Need A Budget. A self-proclaimed “recovering CPA,” he is deeply passionate about teaching individuals, families, and business owners YNAB’s Four Rules to help them gain total control of their money.
To learn more, visit www.youneedabudget.com.