Episode 19 Solo Episode – the FIRE movement explained
How to Live Off your Investments (and Retire Early)
In this episode, I explain the FIRE movement (Financial Independence Retire Early), what it represents, how I discovered it, and how it has impacted me.
In this episode, you will learn:
- What the FIRE Movement is
- The different types of FIRE (Lean FIRE, Fat FIRE, Coast Fire, Slow FIRE)
- How to calculate your financial independence number
- Assumptions used in FIRE calculation
- Resources to find out more about the FIRE movement and determine your FIRE number
- How to determine how much to invest to reach financial independence
- How much you need to invest to reach FIRE
- What most proponents of FIRE invest in
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to podcasts. I read every single review. I will select one review to read on the podcast every month.
- Subscribe to the podcast, so you never miss an episode: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeart Radio | Amazon Music | Listen Notes |
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
Read transcript The Dreamers Podcast Episode 19 transcript
Links Mentioned in this Episode:
Connect with me
If you like the content and would like to support the podcast, you can buy me a coffee.
Other posts you might like: