Episode 19 Solo Episode – the FIRE movement explained
How to Live Off your Investments (and Retire Early)
In this episode, I explain the FIRE movement (Financial Independence Retire Early), what it represents, how I discovered it, and how it has impacted me.
In this episode, you will learn:
- What the FIRE Movement is
- The different types of FIRE (Lean FIRE, Fat FIRE, Coast Fire, Slow FIRE)
- How to calculate your financial independence number
- Assumptions used in FIRE calculation
- Resources to find out more about the FIRE movement and determine your FIRE number
- How to determine how much to invest to reach financial independence
- How much you need to invest to reach FIRE
- What most proponents of FIRE invest in
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to podcasts. I read every single review. I will select one review to read on the podcast every month.
- Subscribe to the podcast, so you never miss an episode: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeart Radio | Amazon Music | Listen Notes |
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
Read transcript The Dreamers Podcast Episode 19 transcript
Links Mentioned in this Episode:
Dream of Legacy Book by Anne-Lyse Wealth
Personal Capital article – How I reached Coast FIRE while raising 3 kids
Achieving financial independence article
NextAdvisor article – Less than 1% hotel owners are Black women, this 34-year-old is changing the game
Business Insider article – How a 28-year-old single mom turned her $1,200 stimulus check into a $1.3 million business
Connect with me
Instagram: thedreamers.podcast or annelysewealth
If you like the content and would like to support the podcast, you can buy me a coffee.
Other posts you might like:
How to build meaningful relationships in business to become a successful entrepreneur with Susan McPherson
How to build a six-figure side income while working a full-time job with Jannese Torres-Rodriguez
How to build wealth as a hotel owner or investor with Davonne Reaves