Episode 113 7 Wealth Educators and Coaches to Follow
Your power lies in the choices you make.
Coach Grant Cardone recently made it to the news—not for a flattering reason but for his controversial remarks about how he views his majority Black audience.
May that experience serve as a reminder that we have the power to choose who we support and learn from. There are several coaches and educators who are knowledgeable in their respective fields, have impressive track records, and respect the communities they serve. In this episode, I’m sharing a list of people checking out who put community at the center of the work they do.
In this episode, I discuss:
- Questions to ask yourself to help you pick the right coach/educator
- Wealth coaches and educators to follow.
- Why it is important to choose the right people to support
- The importance of cultural awareness
If you enjoyed today’s episode, here’s what you can do to support me and help more Dreamers discover the podcast:
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to podcasts. I read every single review. I will select one review to read on the podcast every month.
- Follow the podcast, so you never miss an episode: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeart Radio | Amazon Music | Listen Notes |
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @thedreamers.podcast and let me know what you like about it.
- Would you rather watch this episode? Go to our YouTube channel to enjoy the video version. And while you’re at it, click the bell to subscribe so you can get notified when a new episode comes out.
Dreamers’ Wealth of Wisdom:
- We do want to rethink spending money in investing and helping people get wealthy— those who have no interest in understanding the cultural sensitivities of the community that they serve. – Anne-Lyse Wealth
- It’s very important that we don’t learn from people who only see us as dollar signs. – Anne-Lyse Wealth
- There was a recent report that said Black Americans specifically represent 300 billion annual opportunities for companies. – Anne-Lyse Wealth
- It’s on us to hold people accountable for what they say, and it’s on us to align and learn from and choose to be in a community with people who respect us. – Anne-Lyse Wealth
- Why Coach Grant Cardone is making headlines? [2:33]
- Rachel Rodgers’ comments regarding the issue [5:40]
- Tiffany Aliche [7:46]
- Rachel Rodgers [6:46]
- Earn You Leisure: Rashad Bilal, Troy Millings, and Michael McDonald [7:19]
- Teri Ijeoma [7:46]
- John Hope Bryant [8:03]
- Dr. Jatali Bellanton [8:28]
- Learn from people who respect the community they serve [8:58]
- Questions to ask yourself in choosing who you want to learn from [10:06]
- Non-black educators who understand and respect black community [10:30]
- The power of a united community [11:39]