Do you ever wonder what it takes to build a media empire?
The Dreamer joining us on the podcast this week is Business Strategist, Best Selling Author, and Marketing Guru Tina Wells.
For over two decades, Tina Wells led BuzzMarketing Group, an agency she founded at age 16. She had clients like Dell, The Oprah Winfrey Network, P+G, and Apple. Tina is also the author of seven books, including the best-selling tween fiction series Mackenzie Blue and its soon-to-launch spinoff series, The Zee Files. Tina’s multimedia content ventures fall under RLVNT Media.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How Tina started her first company at 16 and has been able to build wealth as a successful entrepreneur since then
- Her best marketing advice for new entrepreneurs
- Some of the unique challenges women of color face as entrepreneurs and how to overcome them
- The best investment in herself Tina ever made
- A Lesson Tina wishes she had learned earlier in her entrepreneurial journey
More about Tina Wells:
Tina has been recognized by Fast Company’s 100 Most Creative People in Business, Essence’s 40 Under 40, and more.
Since 2018 Tina has been leading Elevation Tribe, a community and quarterly publication she created to help women launch, grow and lead their businesses, with a focus on women of color.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, here’s what you can do to support me and help more Dreamers discover the podcast:
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to podcasts. I read every single review. I will select one review to read on the podcast every month.
- Subscribe to the podcast, so you never miss an episode: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeart Radio | Amazon Music | Listen Notes |
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @thedreamers.podcast and let me know what you like about it.
Connect with Tina Wells
Links Mentioned in this Episode:
Did you enjoy this episode?
Connect with me
If you like the content and would like to support the podcast, you can buy me a coffee here.