Episode 10 – Estate Planning Solo Episode
Why Estate Planning is Important and The Must-Have Documents
This week is a solo episode about estate planning.
In today’s episode, I dive into what estate planning is, why it is important for most people regardless of financial standing, and the most common documents to look into. I discuss the recent loss of my father and how it inspired this episode.
In this episode, you will learn:
- What estate planning means
- Why most people should make estate plans
- The most common documents related to estate planning
- Why should consider hiring an estate attorney
- How estate planning impacted my life
If you enjoyed today’s episode, here’s what you can do to support me and help more Dreamers discover the podcast:
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to podcasts. I read every single review. I will select one review to read on the podcast every month.
- Subscribe to the podcast, so you never miss an episode: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeart Radio | Amazon Music | Listen Notes |
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
Find the episode show notes and all the links mentioned on the podcast The Dreamers Podcast Transcript Episode
Links Mentioned in this Episode:
Connect with me
Do you want to sponsor the podcast?
Are you a Dreamer? Do you know a Dreamer I should interview? Leave a voicemail or connect with me on social.