Episode 33 with Teri Ijeoma
This week, the Dreamer joining us on the podcast is Assistant principal turned trading expert Teri Ijoma.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How Teri was able to substitute her salary by learning to trade
- The basics of trading and how to get started
- Why it’s important to trade in simulation first
- Teri’s 7 step process before placing a trade
- How she earns up to 8% interest in a modern-day savings vehicle
- How much of your cash balance you can consider trading to mitigate risks.
More about Teri Ijeoma:
Teri Ijeoma began her professional career working in education and non-profits. She started trading stocks eleven years ago to simply supplement her income. She was so successful with this side hustle that in 2017, she decided to quit her job, travel the world, and begin trading full-time.
While traveling, Teri was constantly asked to show others how she was successfully trading in the stock market. So she set up and taught her first class in Thailand, her second in Vietnam, and had a fully-fledged curriculum created by the time she returned to the States. Her course is now the most successful course in Teachable’s history.
Teri now offers an online curriculum that shares her investing strategies with people all over the world.
Teri’s course, Trade and Travel has won multiple awards, and she has been featured in Black Enterprise, Yahoo Finance, ABC, NBC, and FOX.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, here’s what you can do to support me and help more Dreamers discover the podcast:
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to podcasts. I read every single review. I will select one review to read on the podcast every month.
- Follow the podcast, so you never miss an episode: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeart Radio | Amazon Music | Listen Notes |
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @thedreamers.podcast and let me know what you like about it.
Connect with Teri Ijeoma
Instagram : tradeandtravel
Links Mentioned in this Episode:
Did you enjoy this episode?
Connect with me