Hello, Dreamers! I am officially back and excited to share with you everything that’s in store in this fifth season of The Dreamers Podcast.
Gosh, five seasons. One hundred and twenty episodes. It’s been quite a journey and definitely a lot more to explore, learn, and share.
More wins, more wisdom, more wealth.
And this episode is no different. It’s a great kick-off to what promises to be another amazing season ahead, which will be at the intersection of wealth-building and personal development.
So Dreamers, stick around and listen well.
In this episode I discuss:
- Focusing on building a life that I could enjoy along the way COAST FIRE, as opposed to focusing on just reaching FIRE.
- How sometimes to move forward, you need to hit pause.
- Exploring multiple versions of FIRE (Lean FIRE, Fat FIRE, Coast Fire, Slow FIRE)
- Continuous personal enrichment through amazing resources:
- Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio – Focuses on its broader application beyond investing, helping readers create principles for life and business
- A Healthy State of Panic by Farnoosh Torabi – a blueprint for confronting fears, building wealth, excelling in careers, and winning in life
- The Urgent Life: My Story of Love, Loss, and Survival by Bozoma Saint John – a reminder to make every moment count, acknowledging the uncertainty of time, and seizing opportunities in life.
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team by Patrick Lencioni – a valuable resource for improving team dynamics and creating a more successful work environment, great for team managers and leaders, as well as anyone working in a team-based setting.
- Founders Podcast (hosted by David Senra) – insightful interviews featuring some of the brightest minds in business, providing invaluable wisdom, actionable strategies, and inspiration to navigate the ever-changing landscape of entrepreneurship.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, here’s what you can do to support me and help more Dreamers discover the podcast:
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to podcasts. I read every single review. I will select one review to read on the podcast every month.
- Follow the podcast, so you never miss an episode: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeart Radio | Amazon Music | Listen Notes |
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @thedreamers.podcast and let me know what you like about it.
- Would you rather watch this episode? Go to our YouTube channel to enjoy the video version. And while you’re at it, click the bell to subscribe so you can get notified when a new episode comes out.
Dreamers’ Wealth of Wisdom
- I’m planning on taking a certain amount of trades every year and see how it goes. Because I’m trying to simplify my life, not make it more complicated.
- Go after the wealthy life you want to live, whatever the terms.
- Every minute, every moment that we are here counts. We should try to make it count because we never know how much time we or our loved ones have.
- I definitely want to go into more advanced investing opportunities. So I needed to take the time to educate myself.
- Even for people who are emotional when it comes to investing, there’s a way to set things up so that you don’t have to constantly worry.
- I’m always an advocate of putting most of my investments into low-cost index funds.
Connect with Anne-Lyse:
Other Episodes You Might Like:
- The FIRE Movement – How To Live Off Your Investments (and Retire Early)
- What I Learned in 100 Episodes and Why You Should Start a Podcast
- Letting Go of Society’s Expectations to Become Who You Are Meant to Be
- How to Make Millions Trading and Traveling With Teri Ijeoma
- Expert Trading Strategies for Beginners With Teri Ijeoma