From constantly refinancing debt, starting a side hustle to pay off debt, and turning that side hustle into a multiple 6-figure businesses, Dreamer Latasha Peterson’s story is a testament that anybody can become good with money.
In today’s episode, Latasha shares how through education, mindset changes, consistent action and creativity, she was able to rewrite her family’s money story.
Now a globally recognized Side Hustle Expert, Latasha shares with us the key steps to create a profitable side hustle, and how to find a side hustle that suits your talents and expertise and could generate multiple sources of income for you.
In this episode, Latasha Peterson discusses:
- Key steps to start a profitable side hustle
- How she turned a $150 investment into a multiple six-figure businesses
- Key changes to make to improve her financial situation and start building generational wealth
- How to utilize Pinterest & SEO to increase your revenue
- Key ingredients for a successful blog
- How to turn a side hustle into a successful business
- Building additional streams of income
- Side hustles with low startup costs
If you enjoyed today’s episode, here’s what you can do to support me and help more Dreamers discover the podcast:
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to podcasts. I read every single review. I will select one review to read on the podcast every month.
- Follow the podcast, so you never miss an episode: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeart Radio | Amazon Music | Listen Notes |
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @thedreamers.podcast and let me know what you like about it.
- Would you rather watch this episode? Go to our YouTube channel to enjoy the video version. And while you’re at it, click the bell to subscribe so you can get notified when a new episode comes out.
Dreamers’ Wealth of Wisdom:
- After I had my first son, I wanted a different life for him. I have to understand how to manage money. And so, I began to do a deep dive and look at personal finance blogs. The biggest turnaround point was when I had my first child. – Latasha Peterson
- It really takes some intentionality and education to change that mindset. – Anne-Lyse Wealth
- When you get to your fed-up point, stuff starts to shift and change, and you do what you can to shift it. – Latasha Peterson
- A big thing is staying consistent. You may not see instant results, but if you stick with it, keep learning, keep tweaking, and keep switching up what you need to switch up, something is going to open up. – Latasha Peterson
- Find side hustles that align with your skills and talents. – Latasha Peterson
About the Guest:
Latasha Peterson is a globally recognized Side Hustle Expert, Blogging coach, Wife, Mother of three, Speaker, and Founder of Arts and Budgets, LLC. She helps ambitious side hustlers turn their side hustles into profitable careers to create multiple income streams. She has personally created 10 income streams and earns over $10k per month with her blog.
She has been featured in TIME, Next Advisor, CNBC, Grow + Acorns, Black Enterprise, Business Insider, Bankrate, Legal Zoom, Plutus Foundation, Smart Blogger, Tailwind, and many more.
Connect with Latasha Peterson:
Connect with Anne-Lyse:
Other Episodes You Might Like:
- How to Build a Six-Figure Side Income While Working Full-Time Job with Jannese Torres-Rodriguez
- How to Build a Six-Figure Side Hustle and Make Your Money Work for You with Marc Russell
- Paying off $220k of Student Loans in 3 Years While Investing and Pursuing Financial Independence Before 50 with Andong Florinas
- 4 Steps to Earn Passive Income Through Dropshipping with Asia Abston