Mindset and emotional well-being are key to living a wealthy life. There are also tangible skills that can help you increase your income and get you closer to that wealthy life. With all the economic uncertainty looming, it’s so important for us to have the necessary skills to earn additional income and financial stability.
This episode highlights four skills you can use to increase your income and wealth this year.
In this episode, 4 Dreamers discuss:
- Increasing authority and influence
- Mastering the art of the negotiation
- Building the confidence to ask for more
- Unleashing the power within you
- Pivoting and when to do it
- Attracting new opportunities
If you enjoyed today’s episode, here’s what you can do to support me and help more Dreamers discover the podcast:
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to podcasts. I read every single review. I will select one review to read on the podcast every month.
- Follow the podcast, so you never miss an episode: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeart Radio | Amazon Music | Listen Notes |
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @thedreamers.podcast and let me know what you like about it.
- Would you rather watch this episode? Go to our YouTube channel to enjoy the video version. And while you’re at it, click the bell to subscribe so you can get notified when a new episode comes out.
Dreamers’ Wealth of Wisdom:
- Confidence comes when you have more experience. The more money you make, the more you realize that you need to work smarter and not harder. – Angela Yee
- Becoming an entrepreneur expanded my income-earning potential, which is essentially limitless, and gave me the ability to control my time. It gave me the ability to show up for my son. It gives me the ability to decide. – Tonya Rapley
- I do believe in the power of opportunities coming to you versus you having to go out there and always hunt them down. – Mandi Woodruff
- When you impact and influence people, it produces income. – Anthony O’Neal
- Men and women of character can produce currency. – Anthony O’Neal