Success isn’t about how much money you make, it’s about the difference you make in people’s lives. — Michelle Obama
And just like that, a year has gone by, Dreamers! Time truly flies. From interviewing amazing people to reading your warm messages and podcast reviews, it’s been a wonderful year! And I have you, Dreamers, to thank for that.
This episode is straight from the heart. I share 10 lessons I’ve learned from hosting the show this past year.
I touch on how I invested in myself, consistency, and the importance of staying focused even though life sometimes throws curveballs.
Be sure to tune in to find out more!
In this episode, I discuss:
- Why started is better than perfect
- How spending money can save you time and money
- Why I don’t expect financial returns from every investment I make
- The power of consistency
- The importance of being of service to others, and so much more.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, here’s what you can do to support me and help more Dreamers discover the podcast:
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to podcasts. I read every single review. I will select one review to read on the podcast every month.
- Follow the podcast, so you never miss an episode: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeart Radio | Amazon Music | Listen Notes |
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @thedreamers.podcast and let me know what you like about it.
Dreamer’s Wealth of Wisdom:
- Done is better than perfect.
- Just start. You can figure things out along the way. You can improve along the way.
- Keep learning and keep improving.
- Be consistent no matter what and not give up.
- Time is money. The more time you have, the more money you can go and get.
- Instead of focusing so much on how much I spend, look at it as how much I will gain by making this investment.
- I’m constantly looking for ways to do what I want to do, but do it smarter.
- If it can help me get to my destination faster then I will definitely consider it.
- It’s easy to lose focus when you’re all over the place. Just focusing on one thing and figuring it out and earning money from that one thing is actually going to give you a better chance at reaching your goal.
- Don’t be intimidated to reach out to people that you want to learn from.
- Celebrate the wins along the way. Regardless, because it’s growing. Whatever you’re doing is working.
- Incremental growth is growth.
- It’s not necessarily the obvious choice that will lead to the bigger outcome.