Episode 117 3 Questions To Help You Take A Step Back To Move Forward
Hello, Dreamers! Since the beginning of the show, I made it my mission to have open conversations about money and encourage you to take steps towards living a wealthy life on your terms.
As I keep moving forward, I realized how I want to do more, inspire more, and learn more together with every single one of you who has been with me on this journey. So I will be making a few tweaks to the show over the next couple of months!
Find out what’s coming by listening to this week’s episode!
If you enjoyed today’s episode, here’s what you can do to support me and help more Dreamers discover the podcast:
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to podcasts. I read every single review. I will select one review to read on the podcast every month.
- Follow the podcast, so you never miss an episode: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeart Radio | Amazon Music | Listen Notes |
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @thedreamers.podcast and let me know what you like about it.
- Would you rather watch this episode? Go to our YouTube channel to enjoy the video version. And while you’re at it, click the bell to subscribe so you can get notified when a new episode comes out.
Dreamers’ Wealth of Wisdom
- I think money is part of how you get access to freedom and really live the best life that you can. – Anne-Lyse Wealth
- It’s easy to do things out of habit, sometimes there’s a better way to do things. – Anne-Lyse Wealth
- Money is a tool not an end goal. – Anne-Lyse Wealth