Episode 102 Replay with Ellie Diop AKA Ellie Talks Money
Ellie Diop “ellietalksmoney” is an entrepreneur, speaker, youth mentor, and business coach.
Ellie has extensive experience in Sales, Management, and Leadership Development. At 25 years old, she was leading a team of 100 people as director of sales for a financial institution.
Ellie started her business out of necessity after being laid off from her job. By providing resources to start an online business and earn money online, she has empowered thousands of women and has grown her Instagram following from less than 500 people to over 100,000 in 7 months. Ellie is a mother of four and has a deep passion for youth empowerment and development.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Different ways to monetize your social media
- What she did to grow her Instagram following to over 100K people in 7 months
- How to create value for your audience on social media
- How she makes money online
- How to leverage your corporate experience to start a business
- How she overcame trying times being laid off and homeless as a young mother
- What she did to triple her income during the pandemic
- How you can use rejection as preparation for the next step in your career and life
- Why it’s important to have a side hustle or business to prevent you from being without a stream of income
- The importance of listening to signs while overcoming challenges
If you enjoyed today’s episode, here’s what you can do to support me and help more Dreamers discover the podcast:
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to podcasts. I read every single review. I will select one review to read on the podcast every month.
- Follow the podcast, so you never miss an episode: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeart Radio | Amazon Music | Listen Notes |
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @thedreamers.podcast and let me know what you like about it.
- Would you rather watch this episode? Go to our YouTube channel to enjoy the video version. And while you’re at it, click the bell to subscribe so you can get notified when a new episode comes out.