Episode 52 3 Goal-Setting Strategies You Probably Aren’t Using (But Need To!)
What better way to start the new year than to set build a vision for what we want to achieve and implement strategies to pull it off!
Last year, we talked about my Tips to Kickstart Your Wealthy Life, so this 2022, I am grateful to sit down and share my goals with you and the processes I go through every year.
Setting your annual goals can be pretty overwhelming, so I do something slightly different. Join me in Episode 52 as this is the perfect time to go after what it is that you truly want and take the steps to make it happen.
In this episode, I walk you through my 3-step process: Review, Assess, and Create. I also talk about my vision board, the four-goal categories I use, and much more.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, here’s what you can do to support me and help more Dreamers discover the podcast:
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to podcasts. I read every single review. I will select one review to read on the podcast every month.
- Follow the podcast, so you never miss an episode: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeart Radio | Amazon Music | Listen Notes |
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @thedreamers.podcast and let me know what you like about it.
Dreamer’s Wealth of Wisdom:
- Setting goals too far into the future can make you lose your focus.
- Take the time to review your goals and if you hit 100% of the goals that you set, then you probably want to set bigger goals. Other Resources Mentioned:
- The 12 Week Year: Get More Done in 12 Weeks than Others Do in 12 Months by Brian P. Moran