Episode 101 5 Tips to Elevate Your Mindset in 2023
A new year always gives us an opportunity to start fresh. But, why wait until the new year to make changes? Now is the best time to get a head start and set the foundation for how your next 12 months will go.
This is why mindset is key.
This episode highlights five mindset tips to help you elevate in 2023 shared by fellow Dreamers who are killing it in their own space.
Let’s elevate in 2023 and beyond.
In this episode we discuss:
- Shifting your beliefs and embracing your money story
- Investing in the stock market
- Letting go of financial trauma to elevate
- Creativity when it comes to building wealth for your family
- Paying for peace and scaling joy
If you enjoyed today’s episode, here’s what you can do to support me and help more Dreamers discover the podcast:
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to podcasts. I read every single review. I will select one review to read on the podcast every month.
- Follow the podcast, so you never miss an episode: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeart Radio | Amazon Music | Listen Notes |
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @thedreamers.podcast and let me know what you like about it.
- Would you rather watch this episode? Go to our YouTube channel to enjoy the video version. And while you’re at it, click the bell to subscribe so you can get notified when a new episode comes out.
Dreamers’ Wealth of Wisdom:
- When I am paying for peace in one area of my life, instead of using that time in that way, I’m able to redirect my focus to things that I know I can do to create more income. – Patrice Washington
- We all have a money story. Every single one of us believes something about money. We were raised to believe that money doesn’t grow on trees. Money is everywhere. Money is easy. Money is hard. Identify your money story. – Natalie Bullen
- One of my goals is to build a real estate portfolio that my son can inherit, but that also leads to us generating passive income so that I can create even more time and flexibility to give myself even more options. – Tonya Rapley
- Do an inventory of what comes up for you mentally and emotionally, sometimes even physically, when dealing with money. What comes up for you when you think about spending money? If you’re questioning yourself and going back and forth, those are indicators of something. Because trauma is built by difficult, distressing life experiences. If it is causing you stress in any way, shape or form, that’s an indicator of something that needs to be investigated and looked at. – Jacent Wamala
- Being able to really control your emotions, being able to not be greedy – That’s a big thing that comes up in trading. You’ll see it going, it’s made its thousand dollars in a day, but the only way to actually make the profit is you have to sell. And being able to sell the stock at the right time to actually bring in that income is important. – Teri Ijeoma
Connect with Anne-Lyse:
Other Episodes You Might Like:
- Expert Trading Strategies for Beginners with Teri Ijeoma
- How to Earn More Without Ever Chasing Money with Patrice Washington
- How to Change Your Money Mindset To Earn More with Natalie Bullen
- Unleashing the Power Within You to Become Limitless with Tonya Rapley
- How to Overcome Your Financial Trauma to Build Wealth with Jacent Wamala