Episode 25 with Bobbi Rebell
The Dreamer joining us on the podcast this week is Bobbi Rebell.
Bobbi Rebell is a Certified Financial Planner, author, and host of the Money Tips for Financial Grownup with Bobbi Rebell CFP® podcast.
In 2017, she left her job as a global business news television anchor and personal finance columnist at Thomson Reuters to expand the Financial Grownup brand into other channels of financial education content. Previously Bobbi had worked at CNBC, CNN, and PBS’s Nightly Business report.
Bobbi is now a frequent keynote speaker, emcee, conference host/moderator and continues to anchor local news reports on a freelance basis. She graduated from the University of Pennsylvania and received her Certificate in Financial Planning from New York University. Bobbi lives in NYC with her husband, three kids, and her Morkie Waffles.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Steps you can take to be a financial grown up and raise financially savvy kids
- Best everyday money tips Bobbi’s heard on her podcast
- Spending lessons from the pandemic and expenses Bobbi might not bring back post- pandemic
- How we can individually help create a fair marketplace regardless of gender, race, or any other discriminatory practices
- Bobbi’s investment philosophy
- How to plan for retirement without being irrationally frugal
- Money questions to ask before marriage and when to bring up personal finance
- Why you should consider a prenuptial agreement
If you enjoy this episode:
1. Leave a review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to podcasts. I read every single review. I will select one review to read on the podcast every month.
3. Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
Connect with Bobbi Rebell
Grownup Gear: Grownupgear.com
Links Mentioned in this Episode:
Connect with me
If you like the content and would like to support the podcast, you can buy me a coffee here.