Episode 12 with Latoya Bond
How to Build a Successful Brand with Latoya Bond.
The Dreamer joining us on the podcast this week is Latoya Bond.
Latoya Bond is the Founder and CEO of The BBM Agency (Building Black Millionaires Agency). In 2007, she stepped away from her corporate career after finding out her son was born deaf. Latoya became a stay-at-home mother to provide her son the care he needed. A few years after her son was born, she started an accessory business with a friend of hers. A year into the business, a college friend of hers, entertainment business manager, and entrepreneur Yandy Smith approached her to help launch an accessory business. That was the beginning of Latoya’s journey as a brand strategist. For the past decade, Latoya has specialized in helping women launch and build brands.
In this episode, you will learn about:
- Why it is important to build a personal brand as a business owner
- The 3 essential components to build your personal brand
- How having an entrepreneurial mindset can help you get ahead in the corporate job
- How Latoya became a branding expert
- Why sometimes leaving money on the table can get you closer to your destination
- A credit lesson Latoya learned the hard way
- Retirement investing options for entrepreneurs
If you enjoyed today’s episode, here’s what you can do to support me and help more Dreamers discover the podcast:
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to podcasts. I read every single review. I will select one review to read on the podcast every month.
- Subscribe to the podcast, so you never miss an episode: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeart Radio | Amazon Music | Listen Notes |
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
Find the episode show notes and all the links mentioned on the podcast The Dreamers Podcast Transcript Episode
Connect with Latoya Bond
Links Mentioned in this Episode:
If you like the content and would like to support the podcast, you can buy me a coffee here.