One day, you blink and realize that the job you have or the career you’ve chosen no longer seems to spark that passion inside of you.
You catch yourself daydreaming about living a different life. You think about the “what ifs” but feel stuck. You are struggling to move past prior mistakes, the weight of people’s expectations, the uncertainty of the future. But remember that it’s never too late to make a change and live the wealthy life you want.
In this episode, I’m sharing five questions to ask yourself when you feel like it may be time to do something new but you aren’t sure how to move forward.
In this episode, I discuss:
- Career and life fulfillment
- Leveraging your natural talents and abilities
- What it would take to live the life you want
- Openness to new adventures
- Becoming who you are meant to be
If you enjoyed today’s episode, here’s what you can do to support me and help more Dreamers discover the podcast:
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to podcasts. I read every single review. I will select one review to read on the podcast every month.
- Follow the podcast, so you never miss an episode: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeart Radio | Amazon Music | Listen Notes |
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @thedreamers.podcast and let me know what you like about it.
Dreamer’s Wealth of Wisdom:
- Life is too short to live it according to someone else’s expectations.
- Focus on what it is that you want for your life.
- If it’s not something that you feel deep inside of you, then it’s someone else’s expectation.
- What matters most is that you’re being true to yourself
- Make sure that you are not living someone else’s life or someone else’s expectations.
- If you put all that pressure from the outside on yourself, it’s time for you to focus on what it is that you want for your life and silence the noise.