Do you ever wonder what it takes to build wealth in the stock market?
Are you considering investing but are not sure where to start?
Do you ever dream of becoming a millionaire?
You are not the only one.
That’s what Lisa Schader, founder of Money Fit Moms, talks to us about today.
Lisa grew up in a middle class with solid financial habits. In college, Lisa and her husband took a personal finance class as an elective and were inspired to save and invest to become millionaires in 10 years.
Here are the key steps Lisa and her husband took to become Everyday Millionaires in 10 years.
- Lived below their means
- Kept an emergency fund to prepare for unexpected expenses
- Started investing early
- Invested in tax-advantaged investment accounts
- Invested consistently in low-cost index funds
In this episode, you will learn:
- The simple investing technique used by Lisa and her husband to reach millionaire status in 10 years
- Money lessons Lisa learned from her parents and grandparents
- Tips for raising financially savvy children
- How you can use wealth to do good in the world
- The best money decision and money lessons she has learned along the way
Listen and Subscribe to the podcast here:
More about Lisa Schader:
Lisa Schader is a financial coach and the creator of MoneyFitMoms.com. Lisa and her husband became millionaires in their early thirties. In this episode, she shares her family’s financial decisions to reach that milestone and how building wealth can be used to do good in the world.