Episode 35 with Michel Valbrun
The Dreamer joining us on the podcast this week teaches us how to save money on taxes. Michel Valbrun is a Certified Public Accountant and Tax Strategist.
Michel Valbrun is an award-winning author, writer/contributor to Entrepreneur magazine, and a public speaker.
We will be discussing how you can:
- Maximize your tax benefits
- How a tax strategy can help you build generational wealth
- Build multiple streams of income
- Tax benefits and retirement accounts for employees vs. entrepreneurs
- Know when is the perfect time to start planning to save money on taxes.
Michel also shares his journey on how he became a tax strategist and how he helps his clients save 5 to 7 figures on taxes legally and ethically.
Whether you’re an entrepreneur or not, this episode is a must-listen for you. You’ll get to know the 10 tax commandments and so much more!
Listen to The Dreamer’s Podcast Episode 35!
If you enjoyed today’s episode, here’s what you can do to support me and help more Dreamers discover the podcast:
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to podcasts. I read every single review. I will select one review to read on the podcast every month.
- Follow the podcast, so you never miss an episode: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeart Radio | Amazon Music | Listen Notes |
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @thedreamers.podcast and let me know what you like about it.
Dreamer’s Wealth of Wisdom:
- Ignorance tax is the biggest tax of them all because people don’t have the knowledge to save money on taxes and end up overpaying in taxes. – Michel Valbrun
- Accounting is the language of business. – Michel Valbrun
- If you don’t have an efficient tax strategy, more than half of your income can go to paying money in taxes. – Michel Valbrun
- If you don’t want anybody to go after your personal assets, you need to make sure that you have your business properly registered first. – Anne-Lyse Wealth
- Having a legitimate business is key and trying to bring in the pursuit of profit and showing that profit as soon as you can, is going to be extremely important. – Michel Valbrun
- Making the investment in yourself is the best investment that you can make. – Michel Valbrun
Other resources mentioned:
More about Michel Valbrun:
Michel Valbrun is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), an award-winning author, writer/contributor to Entrepreneur magazine, and speaker from Florida. He is currently the President of Valbrun Group, a professional services firm with roots in tax planning, outsourced CFO services, and financial consulting.
Michel has also been writing about finance and accountancy for many years. His work has been featured in numerous magazines and journals such as the Business News Daily, AICPA Journal of Accountancy, Business Insider, The Street, and more. His book, Prolific Profit: How Successful Businesses Maximize Profits and Dominate the Market, inspired by the late and great Nipsey Hussle, provides a blueprint for business owners to significantly improve profits and create a sustainable business.