Get ready to take your financial future to the next level because, in this episode, I’m sharing five powerful tips to multiply your income and build serious wealth. I’ve had many conversations with numerous millionaires on this podcast, and they all have one thing in common: they never stop learning and gaining knowledge that helps put their money to work for them.
There are several different routes to pave a path to financial freedom, and today we’re discussing the top insights I learned from my interview for Black Enterprise with Cedric Nash, a true Dreamer who turned his financial dreams into a reality.
In this episode, I will dive into:
- The five tips to 10X your income and wealth:
- Expanding your network
- Educating yourself
- Creating a plan
- Earning more
- Investing the difference
- The platforms you can use to get good with money
- The importance of creating long and short-term plans
- Starting with one investment strategy and diversifying
If you enjoyed today’s episode, here’s what you can do to support me and help more Dreamers discover the podcast:
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to podcasts. I read every single review. I will select one review to read on the podcast every month.
- Follow the podcast, so you never miss an episode: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeart Radio | Amazon Music | Listen Notes |
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @thedreamers.podcast and let me know what you like about it.
- Would you rather watch this episode? Go to our YouTube channel to enjoy the video version. And while you’re at it, click the bell to subscribe so you can get notified when a new episode comes out.
- Tip One – Expand your network [1:51]
- Tip Two – Continue to learn [3:32]
- Tip Three – Create a plan [5:32]
- Tip Four – Earn more money [7:16]
- Tip Five – Invest the difference [8:28]
- “If you want to build wealth, if you want to 10x your income, if you want to 10x your wealth, then you have to continue to learn – it is important to continue to learn and educate yourself. That is a non-negotiable.” – Anne-Lyse Wealth
- “When you take the time to educate yourself, then you prepare yourself for the future.” – Anne-Lyse Wealth
- “It’s important to write things down because it sends a signal to your brain to start working on them.” – Anne-Lyse Wealth
- “Have the discipline to invest that earning or diversify your money.”- Anne-Lyse Wealth