Episode 11 with Kathleen Celmins
How to Use Digital and Content Marketing to increase sales with Kathleen Celmins.
The Dreamer joining us on the podcast this week is Kathleen Celmins.
Kathleen Celmins is the CEO and co-founder of AmplifiedNOW, a video-first content marketing agency. She helps people build a system to bring in more subscribers, leads, and customers in a process-driven way. Kathleen believes that most content creators are doing themselves a disservice by neglecting to repurpose their content.
At 25, Kathleen had $25K in credit card debt. She started a personal finance blog to document her journey to get out of debt. Kathleen later sold her site and joined forces with Joe Saul-Sehy to monetize popular finance podcast Stacking Benjamins.
You will learn:
- How she got out of $25K of credit card debt at a 25% interest rate
- How to deliver effective content and digital marketing and why both are necessary
- How to successfully use opt-ins to increase sales
- How to create effective webinars
- How she teaches her kids about personal finance and entrepreneurship
- Why we should stop asking kids what they want to be when they grow up
If you enjoyed today’s episode, here’s what you can do to support me and help more Dreamers discover the podcast:
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to podcasts. I read every single review. I will select one review to read on the podcast every month.
- Subscribe to the podcast, so you never miss an episode: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeart Radio | Amazon Music | Listen Notes |
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
Do you want to sponsor the podcast?
Are you a Dreamer? Do you know a Dreamer I should interview? Leave a voicemail or connect with me on social.
Connect with Kathleen Celmins:
Take her free course about turning one piece of content into 25: amplifiednow.com/course
Links Mentioned in this Episode:
Dream of Legacy Book by Anne-Lyse Wealth
Other Posts You Might Like:
How to build a successful online business with Serwaa Adjei-Pelle
How to grow and monetize your social media to scale your business with Ellie Diop “Ellie Talks Money”
How to be successful in business with serial entrepreneur Samantha Ettus
How to develop healthy financial habits and become a millionaire in 10 years with financial coach Lisa Schader