Episode 21 with Ellie Diop “Ellie Talks Money”
How to build a 7-figure online business and avoid the lifestyle creep.
Ellie Diop is a business coach, speaker, entrepreneur known on social media as “Ellie Talks Money.”
Ellie Diop started her business out of necessity after being laid off from her job. By providing resources to start an online business and earn money online, she has empowered 20,000 students and has grown her Instagram following from less than 500 people to over 180,000 in 8 months. Ellie is a mother of four and has a deep passion for youth empowerment and development.
Ellie first appeared on episode 7 of The Dreamers Podcast. Since then, her coaching business has expanded exponentially.
She was recently in the news worldwide because she used her stimulus check to start her business last year and has generated 1.3 million of revenue in 10 months.
In this episode, you will learn about:
- A few things Ellie wishes she had known before becoming a 7-figure business owner
- Mistakes she made as an entrepreneur that you can avoid
- Systems to keep yourself accountable so you can show up and achieve your financial goals
- Tips to overcome people doubting or not understanding your vision
- Why it’s important to invest in resources to help you scale your business
- How Ellie is managing her finances now to avoid lifestyle creep
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to podcasts. I read every single review. I will select one review to read on the podcast every month.
- Subscribe to the podcast, so you never miss an episode: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeart Radio | Amazon Music | Listen Notes |
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
Connect with Ellie Diop:
Links Mentioned in this Episode:
Connect with me
If you like the content and would like to support the podcast, you can buy me a coffee here.