How often do you think about ways to increase your income?
Our guest today is Brian Waldron, an entrepreneur who started a seven-figure event space business in his early twenties as a side hustle. After getting fired from his job as a server, Brian decided to turn his side hustle into his full-time job.
In today’s episode, Brian shares how at 26 years old he has scaled his event space business to 7-figures, and how he is diversifying his investments to build more wealth for the future.
In this episode, Brian Waldron discusses:
- How he went from being a server in an Italian restaurant to building a seven-figure event space company
- Why the event space is an attractive way to build income
- Key steps to start a successful event space location
- Why automation and delegation is important to growing your business
- The importance of income diversification
- Other avenues he is using to build wealth
If you enjoyed today’s episode, here’s what you can do to support me and help more Dreamers discover the podcast:
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to podcasts. I read every single review. I will select one review to read on the podcast every month.
- Follow the podcast, so you never miss an episode: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeart Radio | Amazon Music | Listen Notes |
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @thedreamers.podcast and let me know what you like about it.
- Would you rather watch this episode? Go to our YouTube channel to enjoy the video version. And while you’re at it, click the bell to subscribe so you can get notified when a new episode comes out.
Dreamers’ Wealth of Wisdom:
- The event space business is a need based business. – Brian Waldron
- You don’t want your lifestyle to change because the season changes. That’s the biggest thing that I like to say. – Brian Waldron
- You stack your money, you go invest in a space. Now you have two streams of income. You automate the entire space or not so that even when you’re working, you’re making money from the event space. Then the event space is profitable. -Brian Waldron
About the Guest:
Brian Waldron is a serial entrepreneur that went all in on his journey once he was fired from his job as a server. In a few short years he has created a seven-figure event space company and has diversified his wealth through real estate, stocks, digital products and other wealth building vehicles. This young mogul is working towards becoming a billionaire and cannot wait to show the world what he has in store.