Do you wonder what it takes to significantly increase your salary and get out of debt?
Marcus Garrett is an author, motivational speaker, and entrepreneur. He co-founded Paychecks & Balances, an award-winning personal finance platform dedicated to helping working professionals make money, save money, and get out of debt–reaching over 2 million downloads–before selling his stake in 2020.
Today, his brand and business, The Marcus Garrett, LLC., helps people reach financial independence by monetizing their online brands.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Tips to have key money conversations with your partner
- How Marcus dug his way out of $30K debt
- Tools to help you build a debt payout plan
- Methods Marcus used to increase his salary by 400% in 4 years
- How parents can help kids develop a no-limit mentality
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to podcasts. I read every single review. I will select one review to read on the podcast every month.
- Subscribe to the podcast, so you never miss an episode: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeart Radio | Amazon Music | Listen Notes |
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
Connect with Marcus Garrett
Links Mentioned in this Episode:
Connect with me
If you like the content and would like to support the podcast, you can buy me a coffee here.