Episode 3 with Sophy Aiida
How to build a sustainable career in media and entertainment and create impact in the world.
Sophy Aiida, TV Host, Actor, and Entrepreneur
Our Dreamer joining me on the podcast this week is Sophy Aiida. Sophy Aiida is an international TV Host, actor, and entrepreneur. She has hosted a cohort of institutional and cultural events worldwide, including the All Africa Music Awards with Akon and the African Union-European Union Summit.
Sophy is the founder of Woman of Destiny, a platform dedicated to empowering women to pursue their purpose.
In this episode, you will learn about:
- How to overcome the challenges of unconventional career paths
- How to network effectively and find mentors
- Why you should do things that scare you to grow your career and build wealth
- The key to building an international career and getting consistent work
- How to keep perfecting your craft
- How leaning into uncertainty can lead to great opportunities
- The role visualization can play in you finding success
- How she attracted more money by changing her money mindset
- How knowing your WHY can help you be successful in your career
- How she makes her money and money lessons she has learned along the way
If you enjoyed today’s episode, here’s what you can do to support me and help more Dreamers discover the podcast:
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to podcasts. I read every single review. I will select one review to read on the podcast every month.
- Subscribe to the podcast, so you never miss an episode: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeart Radio | Amazon Music | Listen Notes |
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @thedreamers.podcast and let me know what you liked about it.
Links Mentioned in this Episode:
Download the episode transcript here.
Connect with Sophy Aiida:
Connect with me:
Do you want to sponsor the podcast?
Are you a Dreamer? Do you know a Dreamer I should interview? Leave a voicemail or connect with me on social.