Episode 78 Replay with Jannese Torres-Rodriguez
Jannese Torres-Rodriguez is a nationally acclaimed Latina Money Expert, Educator, Speaker, Writer, and Business/Wealth Coach. She became an accidental entrepreneur after a job loss led her to create a successful Latin food blog, Delish D’Lites. Now, she helps her clients and listeners build successful online businesses that allow them to pursue financial independence and freedom. Jannese is on a mission to educate marginalized communities on topics like entrepreneurship, investing, and building generational wealth through her personal finance podcast, “Yo Quiero Dinero.” The podcast has been featured by BuzzFeed, Business Insider, NextAdvisor (Time), Grow Magazine (CNBC), Bankrate, and more.
In this episode, you will learn about:
- How she generates six-figure in passive income through her blog
- How she went from being in debt to a $300K net worth in 2 years
- The process to identify side hustles that match your skills and areas of interest
- The FIRE (Financial Independence Retire Early) movement and how you could benefit from it
- How to switch from a scarcity mindset to an abundance mindset
If you enjoyed today’s episode, here’s what you can do to support me and help more Dreamers discover the podcast:
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to podcasts. I read every single review. I will select one review to read on the podcast every month.
- Follow the podcast, so you never miss an episode: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeart Radio | Amazon Music | Listen Notes |
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @thedreamers.podcast and let me know what you like about it.
- Would you rather watch this episode? Go to our YouTube channel to enjoy the video version. And while you’re at it, click the bell to subscribe so you can get notified when a new episode comes out.