Episode 91 Improve Your Finances this Q4 and Beyond with These Five Things
Planning for your future and thinking about building wealth can either be daunting or exciting depending on how you approach it.
The level of uncertainty we have been facing these past few years can take its toll on any investor, and even more so on someone who’s trying to save enough money to start investing.
In this episode, I’m discussing five things I’m doing this quarter to positively impact my finances, not just this quarter but for 2023 and beyond.
In this episode, I discuss:
- Why reviewing your finances and creating a plan is a key step
- Why you shouldn’t skip investing in yourself and learning new skills
- Ways within your control to increase your income
- How to take advantage of market volatility
- How you can start planning for 2023 as early as now
If you enjoyed today’s episode, here’s what you can do to support me and help more Dreamers discover the podcast:
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to podcasts. I read every single review. I will select one review to read on the podcast every month.
- Follow the podcast, so you never miss an episode: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeart Radio | Amazon Music | Listen Notes |
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @thedreamers.podcast and let me know what you like about it.
- Would you rather watch this episode? Go to our YouTube channel to enjoy the video version. And while you’re at it, click the bell to subscribe so you can get notified when a new episode comes out.
Dreamers’ Wealth of Wisdom:
- We can’t really do anything about the job market, inflation, home prices, and things like that. But what we can do is focus on what we can control.
- It’s very important, especially in times with so much uncertainty, to have a good handle on where our money goes.
- You can never go wrong with investing in yourself.
- In times of uncertainty, we are reminded how important it is to have more than one source of income.
- One thing we need to realize is the times that the stock market is down are the best times to just buy more.
Connect with Anne-Lyse:
Other Episodes You Might Like:
- Debt Freedom, Investing, or Both? How to Build Wealth the Lazy Way with Chloé Daniels
- Building a Multi-Million Dollar Recession Proof Real Estate Portfolio and Leveraging OPM with Attiyah Blair
- Birthday Episode – A Year in Review: Lessons Learned and Goals for the Next Year
- How to Prepare for a Recession