Episode 13 with Andy Hill
How to become a debt-free millionaire in your thirties and do work you love.
Andy Hill is the award-winning podcaster, writer, and speaker behind Marriage Kids and Money – a platform dedicated to helping young families build wealth and thrive.
Andy’s advice and personal finance experience have been featured in major media outlets like CNBC, Business Insider, MarketWatch, Kiplinger’s Personal Finance, and NBC News.
In 10 years, Andy and his wife Nicole increased their net worth from – $50K to over $1million. They also paid off their $500K home in 4 years.
Andy recently walked away from his high-paying job to focus on Marriage Kids and Money. He talks about his journey to get to this point, the challenges, and many lessons he learned along the way.
In this episode, you will learn about:
- What it takes to create a podcast or blog to generate income as a side hustle
- How Andy turned his hobby into an award-winning podcast and blog
- How Andy and his wife eliminated all of their debt, including paying off their $200K mortgage in 4 years.
- The strategy the couple used to become millionaires in 10 years
- Why Andy and his wife decided to increase their charitable giving while building wealth
- The opportunities being debt-free have provided Andy and his wife
- Why Andy chose to go from making $180K a year to less than half of that
- How Andy prepared to transition to full-time entrepreneurship
If you enjoyed today’s episode, here’s what you can do to support me and help more Dreamers discover the podcast:
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to podcasts. I read every single review. I will select one review to read on the podcast every month.
- Subscribe to the podcast, so you never miss an episode: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeart Radio | Amazon Music | Listen Notes |
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
Find the episode show notes here The Dreamers Podcast Transcript Episode 13.
Connect with Andy Hill
Social Media: andyhilmkm
Connect with me
If you like the content and would like to support the podcast, you can buy me a coffee here.
Links Mentioned in this Episode:
Do you want to sponsor the podcast?
Are you a Dreamer? Do you know a Dreamer I should interview? Leave a voicemail or connect with me on social.
Other episodes you might like: